Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rihanna On Ashton Rumors: ''I'm Happy and I'm Single''

Rihanna bristled at a reporter's question regarding her rumored late night fling with Ashton Kutcher. The gossip mill went into overdrive after the sexy singer was spotted visiting Kutcher's home late at night, but at a press conference in London, Rih-Rih dismissed any notion that she was in a relationship with Ashton.
A British journalist remarked to Rihanna, “You’re so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life, and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?”
“Wow, how disappointing was that question?” she added, with obvious irritation, before responding sharply. “I’m happy and I’m single, if that’s what you’re really asking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment