Friday, March 23, 2012

{ ENGAGEMENT } Ricky & Christine

Bryan and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by so much love, talent, and pure awesomeness in our families.  And when it comes down to our cousins Ricky and Christine, awesomeness suddenly becomes an understatement.   I absolutely adore couples that reflect the best of themselves in each other.  In first meeting, Christine simply bursts with a bubbly (not to mention contagious) energy while Ricky comes off more reserved and mellow.  She's an aspiring actress; He's a musician; She reminds him when to relax and take a break from work; He keeps her grounded (in a good way, of course).  Together they create a beautiful balance of love and energy and form the creative duo behind Yodsukar Photography.  Specialized in Weddings & Engagements, It isn't surprising that these two lovebirds share and capture love for a living.  But now THEY are the ones getting married and it's so exciting to finally see them in front of the camera.
When Christine asked me to style their shoot I was beyond excited but a little intimidated as well.  Aside from shopping, clothes swapping, and lending clothes to my girlfriends, the only "styling" I really do is my own personal outfits.  But this small "project" turned out to be all of the above.  Christine came over to shop my closet and play a little dress up, and three outfits later I came up with Christine's vision of "Free People" and "Va-va-vooom!" 
Congrats again Ricky and Christine!  Thanks for letting me play!  I love you guys!!!
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment